We are deeply committed to making tutoring and family integration services accessible to all children, including those living in underserved regions of the world.
Our proprietary synchronization engine with in-built coaching tools can be customized for a diverse range of skill-building activities -- from human resource training for corporate employees to helping children with cancer connect with their peers at school while undergoing extended hospital stays.
We currently have several active pilot programs and research studies testing the efficacy of our technology, including the following areas:
- Reinforcing family connections and integration in geographically separated families (including military families and children of an incarcerated parent);
- Helping children from underserved regions receive quality tutoring services remotely;
- Inspiring kids with cancer to regain a positive attitude by connecting them to their classmates;
- How our technology can be utilized to increase employee engagement
- LeanrSync technology as a tool in promoting positive developmental outcomes for at-risk children.
If you would like to explore strategic partnership or research opportunities using our technology, we would love to hear from you. Partner with Us